You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Classic Santoku Set (6+") Santoku w/ Cutting Board
Monday, May 4th.
Wusthof Classic Knife Santoku With Cutting Board
Wusthof Knives Classic Santoku - 4183 / 17 cm (6½" )
This precision Wusthof Classic Santoku Knife Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Santoku - 4183 / 17 cm (6½" ) Features:
- Classic Two Piece Santoku Set.
- Bamboo board: No kitchen should be without a solid cutting board. The ideal surface for cutting, slicing, mincing and a variety of food preparation tasks.
- Santoku: Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
With hollow edge. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- 10° angle on each side of the knife
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
The edge of the Wusthof Classic Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp. For different cutting tasks different blade shapes and edges are recommended.
Wusthof Classic Knife Blades
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Knives Classic Santoku Set (6+") Santoku w/ Cutting Board
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Knives Classic Santoku Set (6+") Santoku w/ Cutting Board Type Santoku Knife Sets Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 3.0000