You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Ikon 6" Cook's Knife by Wusthof
Wusthof 6" (16 cm) Classic IKON cook's Knife, with this Classic Ikon Wusthof Knife no kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all Wusthof knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
The Wusthof Classic IKON series of knives equal Gourmet Perfection. The IKON Wusthof Cutlery series consists of various professional chefs quality knives with a modern design that are completely forged from one piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel. The Classic Ikon knife handles are be inlaid with the same poly material as that of the Wusthof Classic knife series. The Wusthof Ikon Knife series features a double bolster - while the standard position of the bolster between the handle and blade is an integral part of a precision forged knife providing heft and balance, the second bolster at the end of the handle completes the feel and ties in modern design. Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty.
Ikon Wusthof Classic Chefs Knife Features:
- 6" (16 cm) Cooks knife
- 14° angle per side
- Blades precision forged from one solid piece of steel and tempered to optimum sharpness
- Full tangs extends through handles for perfect balance and handling
- Double bolsters provides heft and balance for effortless cutting
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics.
- Rivets permanently secure handle to tang
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Triple riveted handle.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Lifetime Warranty
|Name||Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Cook's Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293159621|
|Product Line||Classic IKON|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless, Black, Silver|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|