You have no items in your shopping cart.
6 Inch IKON Utility Knife by Wusthof Cutlery
This Classic Ikon Wusthof Knife is perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
The Wusthof Classic IKON series of knives equal Gourmet Perfection. The IKON Wusthof Cutlery series consists of various professional chefs quality knives with a modern design that are completely forged from one piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel. The Classic Ikon knife handles are inlaid with the same poly material as that of the Wusthof Classic Knife series. The Wusthof Ikon knife series features a double bolster - while the standard position of the bolster between the handle and blade is an integral part of a precision forged knife providing heft and balance, the second bolster at the end of the handle completes the feel and ties in modern design. Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty.
Ikon Wusthof Classic Chefs Knife Features:
- 6" (16 cm) Utility knife
- Blades precision forged from one solid piece of steel and tempered to optimum sharpness
- Full tangs extends through handles for perfect balance and handling
- Double bolsters provides heft and balance for effortless cutting
- Rivets permanently secure handle to tang
- Innovative handle design for outstanding haptics.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Triple riveted handle.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Questions on Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Utility Knife
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Utility Knife Type Utility Knives Options Forged Material Stainless Steel Size 6" Surface Straight Edge Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic IKON Weight (in Lbs) 2.0000