You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Ikon Santoku & Paring Knife Set - by Wusthof
Slice meats and produce with optimum control using Wüsthof's Classic Ikon Blackwood Santoku & Paring Knife, which includes a hollowed edge to reduce friction and sticking. The blades are designed with Precision Edge Technology that strengthens the blades by 20% and doubles the edge retention. Ikon blades are precision-forged, using an exclusive high carbon, stain-free steel for precise control. Also included in these knives are double bolsters, which increases the balance and accuracy of the blade while allowing the knife to be sharpened the entire length of the blade. Wüsthof's Classic Ikon Santoku & Paring Knife will be an excellent tool for the next family barbecue!
Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku & Paring Knife Set
- 3-inch Straight Paring Knife ideal for product
- 5-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife ideal for meats
- Hollowed edge reduces friction and sticking
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel blade
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell Hardness
- Contoured 3-riveted black synthetic handle, designed for comfort and control
- Features a 14° cutting edge on each side allowing for effortless cutting
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty
- Item # : 8952-WT
A little About Wusthof Classic Ikon Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is a forged knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- The edge of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Wusthof Classic Ikon Santoku & Paring Knife Set|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4002293895208|
|Product Line||Classic IKON|
|Type||Santoku Knife Sets|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.68|