You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sharpening Steel 12"
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel helps you to sharpen you knives to a scalpel-like sharpness. This sharpening steel features a double cut steel with 2 rough sides for honing and 2 smooth sides for polishing. This beautiful hand-finished African blackwood handle with a stunning mosaic pin accent.
Zwilling J.A. Henckel Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel Features:
- Remarkable quality hard steel
- Double cut sharpening steel
- Two sides are rough and used for honing, the other sides are smooth and used used for polishing
- Brass bolster is complimented by a hand-finished African blackwood handle with mosaic pin accent
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
- Sharpening Steel part of the Bob Kramer Series by Zwilling
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Zwilling J.A. Henckels EUROLINE by Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel - 12"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||035886296582|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Product Line||Euroline Bob Kramer|
|Type||Knife Sharpening Steels|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks)|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.7|