You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sharpening Steel 12"
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel helps you to sharpen you knives to a scalpel-like sharpness. This sharpening steel features a double cut steel with 2 rough sides for honing and 2 smooth sides for polishing. This beautiful hand-finished African blackwood handle with a stunning mosaic pin accent.
Zwilling J.A. Henckel Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel Features:
- Remarkable quality hard steel
- Double cut sharpening steel
- Two sides are rough and used for honing, the other sides are smooth and used used for polishing
- Brass bolster is complimented by a hand-finished African blackwood handle with mosaic pin accent
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
- Sharpening Steel part of the Bob Kramer Series by Zwilling
Questions on 12" Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett L Name Zwilling J.A. Henckels EUROLINE by Bob Kramer Sharpening Steel - 12" GTIIN / UPC Code 035886296582 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckels Product Line Euroline Bob Kramer Type Knife Sharpening Steels Material Steel Color Steel, Wood Size 12" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks) Country of Manufacture Germany Weight (in Lbs) 1.7