You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollow-edge 7" Santoku Knife Set from the Zwilling Four Star Line: Japanese All-Purpose Knife + Cutting Board
A good santoku knife can perform many of the tasks a chef's knife can: slicing meats and fish, chopping and dicing produce, etc. But this Japanese blade stays broad for a longer length for more controlled chopping, and the hollow-edge blade reduces drag and helps prevent food from sticking to it. The Zwilling Four Star 7" Santoku Set includes the knife itself plus a special 14" x 9" cutting board to have you up and chopping the moment the package hits your door.
The Zwilling 35074-002 is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that is hardened by ice (through a process Zwilling calls the FRIODUR® technique) and resistant to rust, staining, & corrosion. This santoku knife is warrantied for a lifetime of use through Zwilling J. A. Henckels.
The Zwilling Four Star 2pc Santoku Knife Set at a Glance:
- 7" Japanese santoku knife + cutting board from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star series
- Versatile general-purpose knife
- Slices meat and fish
- Chops herbs, dices onions
- Broad blade helps scoop food into bowls
- Hollow edge keeps food from sticking
- Cutting edge runs the entire length of the blade
- Chromium-carbon steel blade is flexible and resistant to tarnishing
- Forged from a single piece of steel using SIGMAFORGE®
- Synthetic handle
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
- Wooden cutting board measures 14" x 9"
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Zwilling Four Star Santoku Knife w/ Cutting Board|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||035886-326838|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Product Line||Four Star|
|Type||Santoku Knife Sets|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks)|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.5|