You have no items in your shopping cart.
Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife - by Zwilling
Slice soft tomatoes, devein shrimp, or butterfly a chicken breast in record time with the revolutionary new 5.5” Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Prep Knife! One slice with this German-made Zwilling Four Star prep knife will make it your new favorite for cutting meats, cheese, or produce. The 3/4 design allow for comfortable control with every cut.
Zwilling Pro knife blades are forged from a single piece of ice-hardened stainless steel for superior stain resistance, and come razor-sharpened to 15° angles right out of the packaging. Get ready to slice, prep, and chop like the pros with the versatile Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife!
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife Features:
- 3/4 Tang
- Made in Germany
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- Laser controlled edge
- Multi-purpose kitchen essential
- Perfect size and weight for in-hand work
- Plenty of knuckle clearance for cutting board prep
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Item # : 31093-143
- Celebrating 40 Years of Quality with an Exceptional Price!
Questions on Zwilling Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife - Stainless Steel
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Zwilling Four Star 5.5" Prep Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 035886345884 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckels Product Line Four Star Type Panini Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 5.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Weight (in Lbs) 0.6