You have no items in your shopping cart.
J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 6" Chef's Knife by Zwilling
This 6" Chef's knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels is designed to provide perfect balance in the hand for chopping onions, slicing meats, and chopping herbs & vegetables. Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II knives all have handle endcaps made of stainless steel and broad blades for safe and uniform slicing.
The Zwilling 30071-163 is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that is hardened by ice (through a process Zwilling calls the FRIODUR® technique) and resistant to rust, staining, & corrosion. This chef's knife carries a lifetime warranty against defects through Zwilling J. A. Henckels.
The Zwilling TWIN Four Star II 6" Chef Knife at a Glance:
- 6" chef knife / cook's knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II series
- Extremely versatile
- Slices cuts of meat & tomatoes, chops onions & parsley, and more
- Chromium-carbon steel blade is flexible and resistant to tarnishing
- Cutting edge runs the entire length of the blade
- Each forged from a single piece of steel using SIGMAFORGE®
- Steel handle cap improves balance
- Triple riveted handle
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
Questions on Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 6" Chef's Knife (30071-163)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 6" Chef's Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 035886-214111 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckels Product Line WINTwin Four Star II Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Wood Capacity No Size 6" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks) Country of Manufacture Germany Drink type No Magnetic No Programmable or Non No Shape No Surface No Weight (in Lbs) 1.5 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No