You have no items in your shopping cart.
Balanced 6-inch Chef's Knife from the Zwilling Four Star II Line: Safe & Comfortable in the Hand
This 6" Chef's knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels is designed to provide perfect balance in the hand for chopping onions, slicing meats, and chopping herbs & vegetables. Zwilling Four Star II knives all have handle endcaps made of stainless steel and broad blades for safe and uniform slicing.
The Zwilling 30071-163 is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that is hardened by ice (through a process Zwilling calls the FRIODUR® technique) and resistant to rust, staining, & corrosion. This chef's knife carries a lifetime warranty against defects through Zwilling J. A. Henckels.
The Zwilling Four Star II Chef Knife (6") at a Glance:
- 6" chef knife / cook's knife from the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II series
- Extremely versatile
- Slices cuts of meat & tomatoes, chops onions & parsley, and more
- Chromium-carbon steel blade is flexible and resistant to tarnishing
- Cutting edge runs the entire length of the blade
- Each forged from a single piece of steel using SIGMAFORGE®
- Steel handle cap improves balance
- Triple riveted handle
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
Questions on Zwilling Four Star II Chef Knife - 6"
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Zwilling Four Star II Chef Knife - 6" GTIIN / UPC Code 035886-214111 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckel Product Line Four Star II Type Chef's Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Carbon Steel Color Wood Size 6" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks) Country of Manufacture Germany Weight (in Lbs) 1.5000