You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zwilling Four Star Santoku Knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels--For Western Rocking & Asian Cutting
Rock & roll in the kitchen with the 7" hollow-edge Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Rocking Santoku Knife (31098-183)! This versatile santoku knife is a good match for everything from slicing meats & fish to preparing vegetables for entrees, stew, & sushi.
The Zwilling Four Star Rocking Santoku knife has a gently curved blade to support traditional Asian knife work as well as a Western "rocking" technique. This Asian-inspired 7" Zwilling santoku knife features a hollow edge to allow air to pass between foods and the blade, reducing drag and helping to reduce sticking. Chop, slice, & chop like pros with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Rocking Santoku Knife.
Zwilling J.A. Henckel Knife Includes
- 7" hollow-edge santoku knife from Zwilling Four Star cutlery
- Perfect for fish, meat, and vegetables
- Inspired by traditional Asian cutlery
- Gently curved blade supports Western "rocking" motion
- Holllow-edge blade reduces drag and sticking
- Sheepsfoot tip for control
- Black ergonomic handle
- 57 Rockwell hardness
- SIGMAFORGE ice-hardened blade
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7" Rocking Santoku Knife blade length: 7"
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7" Rocking Santoku Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00035886345945|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks)|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9|