You have no items in your shopping cart.
7” Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Santoku Knife—Versatile Chef Knife for Asian & Western Cuisine
Want great value from a world-class knife? Look no further than the 7" Zwilling Pro santoku knife! This German-made Zwilling Pro santoku knife does virtually everything a chef's knife can do and more—dice onions, prep meat/poultry, chop carrots, slice cucumbers, & more.
The 7" Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro hollow-edge santoku knife (38418-183) has a special blade that supports both a Western "rocking" technique and a traditional Asian chopping technique. So whether you're preparing a seasonal stew or making ocean-fresh sushi, reach no further than your 7" hollow edge santoku knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro!
Overview of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Santoku Knife (7", 38418-183):
- Hollow-edge santoku knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- As versatile as a chef's knife!
- Preps chicken, fish, & beef
- Chops carrots, dices onions, & slices tomatoes
- Hollow-edge santoku knife blade reduces drag, keeps produce from sticking
- Pinch grip support—slice and chop like the pros!
- Supports Western rocking & Asian chopping
- Razor-sharp 10° blade angles
- 57 Rockwell hardness
- SIGMAFORGE ice-hardened blade
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Unique curved bolster
- Innovative blade shape
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic ABS resin handle
- Designed by Matteo Thun
- Made in Germany
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
- Zwilling Pro Hollow Edge Santoku Knife blade length: 7"
- Zwilling Pro Hollow Edge Santoku Knife warranty: lifetime
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Zwilling Pro Rocking Santoku Knife (7") by Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00035886330217|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9|