You have no items in your shopping cart.
5.5” Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Serrated Utility Knife—Say Hello to Your New Favorite Prep Knife!
Prep tomatoes, slice bread, or butterfly a chicken breast in record time with the revolutionary new 5.5” Zwilling Pro serrated utility knife! One slice with this German-made Zwilling Pro prep knife will make it your new favorite for cutting meats, cheese, or produce.
The 5.5” Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro serrated utility knife (38425-143) —the culmination of 15 serration versions—is the sweet spot for easy and gentle cutting, able to work through artisan breads to seasonal berries without damaging the food.
Zwilling Pro knife blades are forged from a single piece of ice-hardened stainless steel for superior stain resistance, and come razor-sharpened to 15° angles right out of the packaging. Get ready to slice, prep, and chop like the pros with the versatile Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro serrated utility knife!
Overview of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Serrated Utility Knife (5.5", 38425-143):
- Revolutionary serrated utility knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- The best serrated prep knife on the market*
- Featured on Food Network
- Preps chicken, beef, or fish
- Slices tomatoes, oranges, bagels, & bread without crushing
- Peels apples & potatoes
- The result of 15 different serration styles
- Pinch grip support—slice and chop like the pros!
- Front curve for Western rocking motion
- Straight back for Asian chopping
- Razor-sharp 15° blade angles
- 57 Rockwell hardness
- SIGMAFORGE ice-hardened blade
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Uses the entire blade for cutting—can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic ABS resin handle
- Designed by Matteo Thun
- Made in Germany
- Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended
- Zwilling Pro Serrated Utility Knife blade length: 5.5”
- Zwilling Pro Serrated Utility Knife warranty: lifetime
*According to Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Questions on Zwilling Pro Serrated Utility Knife (5.5") by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
5 Stars!! Review by ChefD
I work in a production kitchen and use knives of varying size everyday.
I purchased this knife so I could have ny own knife that would remain sharp and remian in good repair.
On The "maiden voyage" this knife proved to be an invaluable ally. I needed to prep some vegetables for a fruit paltter, and this knife made the job abreeze! First time I had ever made my own fruit platter, adn I received compliments from our executive chef on the quality and uniformity of the pieces in the display!! (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name Zwilling Pro Serrated Utility Knife (5.5") by Zwilling J.A. Henckels GTIIN / UPC Code 035886346713 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckel Type Utility Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 5.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Magnetic Yes Surface Serrated Edge Weight (in Lbs) 0.9000