You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zwilling J.A. Henckel Bob Kramer Knives - 3.5" Paring Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckel EUROLine by Bob Kramer 3.5" Paring Knife
A good knife is a lifetime investment. The Zwilling J.A. Henckel knife line has put the quality, function, handling, and precision ahead of all other knife competitors.
Bob Kramer Knives
"Certified Master Bladesmith", Mr. Kramer is the only master bladesmith that specializes in kitchen cutlery in the world. When you want an extra sharp knife most people look to the Japanese styling of 15° angle blade design. These knives are made in the Japanese knife capital Seki City. All Bob Kramer endorsed knives use the precise quality of carbon steel that Bob chooses for his artisan knives. Also, all knives have brass bolsters and african blackwood handles that have tons of unique detail. The knives use extremely fine grain of 52100 carbon steel for the highest amount of sharpness. The extremely fine grain structure of 52100 carbon steel allows for maximum sharpness. There is so much to these knives that the details are endless.
For more information on Kramer Knives and EUROLine Knives please visit the following link Bob Kramer Knives
Zwilling J.A. Henckel EUROLine 3.5" Paring Knife is one of the most highly used style knives in the kitchen today. This Bob Kramer edition knife makes other paring knives look like pocket knives. The African Wood handle mixed with the brass fittings make this knife an excellent fit and feel in anyone's hands. The knife is from the Carbon Collection and is recommended hand wash only. If you want an all purpose paring knife that will hold its edge retention and be a lasting sharp knife then this knife is for you. This is one of the best culinary knives you can buy.
Henckel EUROLine by Bob Kramer Culinary Knives Features:
- Bob Kramer Knives 3.5" Paring Knife
- 15° on each side of the 50/50 edge with the traditional three-step hand-honed edge
- Minimal maintenance of a Bob Kramer original, available for the first time to home enthusiasts
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels exquisite line of artisan knives
- Made by expert artisans in Seki City, Japan, in a workshop specially constructed for this unique collection
- The paring knife is the perfect kitchen workhorse
- Ideal for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing meats and vegetables
- Straight carbon-steel, called 52100
- Wide blade shape allows for maximum knuckle clearance for these Culinary Knives
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 61 Rockwell
- Comes sharp, stays sharp and is easy to maintain
- The full tang of the blade is tapered to Bob’s precise specifications
- Triple-riveted for strength and control
- Signature brass decorative center pin is handcrafted by Bob himself
- Carbon steel is the first metal formulated to hold the razor-sharp consistent edge
- Comfortable African blackwood handle mirrors the shape of your palm
- Stunning brass bolster
- Designed according to Bob’s almost two decades of experience
- Use for years, then hand down as an heirloom piece
Bob Kramer Knives Care: Hand wash; please do not clean with bleach or chlorine
Material: High-carbon steel, African blackwood and brass
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
All Zwilling J.A. Henckel EUROLine Culinary Knives by Bob Kramer Knives go through an extensive forging process to deliver the best knives on the market today. The Henckel knives are then hand sharpened to deliver the highest amount of edge retention and sharpness that you can buy.
Questions on EUROLine Culinary Knives
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Bought the whole set!! Review by ChefD
I have owned Henckels International kitchen knives for the past 15 or so years. They are well made, hold an edge, and just do what I need in the kitchen. My wife lost my Henckels paring knife, and before she could replace it with a cheapie I bought this. The knife arrived sharp, but I noted a very slight burr. A few strokes with my ceramic hone on each side and back again and the edge was perfect! By the way - to prevent getting a burr you slide slightly into the edge (toward the edge) as you sharpen or hone. If you slide out away from the edge you increase the chance of raising a burr which spoils the edge.
This knife is wicked sharp - be careful. I slightly nicked one finger using it without even feeling it cut.
It's far better to own a few really good knives like this than a drawer full of junk knives from the grocery store or TV ad.
With a modern hard stainless steel blade like this, sharpening requires a diamond sharpener. A ceramic rod hone will polish and remove a slight burr and straighten out minor nicks, but won't do much for sharpening. (Posted on 4/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name Zwilling J.A. Henckel EuroLine by Bob Kramer - 3.5" Paring Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 035886292560 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckels Product Line Euroline Bob Kramer Type Paring Knives Options Forged Home or Commercial Home Material 52100 carbon-steel Color Silver, Wood Size 3.5" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks) Country of Manufacture Japan Weight (in Lbs) 2