You have no items in your shopping cart.
FRIODUR Ice-Hardened 5" Paring/Utility Knife - by Zwilling Pro
Peel, cut, and garnish fruits and vegetables in record time with 5” Zwilling's Pro Paring/Utility Knife! One slice with this German-made Zwilling Pro prep knife will make it your new favorite for cutting meats, cheese, or produce. The full-tang design allow for optimum control with every cut.
Zwilling Pro knife blades are forged from a single piece of ice-hardened stainless steel for superior stain resistance, and come razor-sharpened to 15° angles right out of the packaging. Get ready to slice, prep, and chop like the pros with the versatile Zwilling Pro 5" Paring/Utility Knife!
- Made in Germany
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
How to correctly hold a knife using the Professional Pinch Grip
*According to Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Questions on Zwilling Pro 5" Paring/Utility Knife
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Zwilling Pro 5" Paring/Utility Knife GTIIN / UPC Code 035886326296 Brands Zwilling J.A. Henckel Product Line Zwilling J.A. Henckels PRO Type Utility Knives Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless Size 5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Germany Weight (in Lbs) 0.7000