You have no items in your shopping cart.
FRIODUR Ice-Hardened 8" Ultimate Serrated Chef's Knife - by Zwilling Pro
Slice soft tomatoes, tough pineapples, and homemade bread in record time with the revolutionary new 8” Zwilling Pro Ultimate Serrated Chef's Knife! One slice with this German-made Zwilling Pro prep knife will make it your new favorite for cutting meats, cheese, or produce. The full-tang design and ABS resin handle is ergonomically shaped to allow for optimum control with every cut.
Zwilling Pro knife blades are forged from a single piece of ice-hardened stainless steel for superior stain resistance, and come razor-sharpened to 15° angles right out of the packaging. Because this blade has a double scallop, the blade cuts through textured products with ease while retaining its sharpness. Get ready to slice, prep, and chop like the pros with the versatile Zwilling Pro 8" Ultimate Serrated Knife!
Zwilling Pro 8" Ultimate Serrated Knife Features:
- Check out the Video tab below for a quick demonstration or company background!
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Made in Germany
- The whole length can be used for cutting and chopping
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Item # : 38421-203
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Zwilling Pro 8" Ultimate Serrated Chef's Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||035886339708|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Product Line||Zwilling J.A. Henckels PRO|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|