You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sharpening Stone Pro
A dull knife makes food preparation quite frustrating. Avoid the hassle and prolong the life of your knives with the Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Sharpening Stone Pro. This double faced stone can be used for sharpening all Zwilling J.A. Henckels stainless steel and carbon knives. This Sharpening Stone features both a light side for your basic sharpening and a darker, coarse side to repair nicks and restore the basic shape of the knives edge, it is the ideal stone to perfectly hone and repair your J.A. Henckels knives.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Sharpening Stone Features:
- Two sided stone designed for Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Sharpening Stone requires no pre-soaking
- Tray has rubber feet which allows for immvoable knife sharpening
- 250/1000 grit for rough and medium fine sharpening
- Great for use with TWIN Cermax M66
- Model #32505-100
- Measures 7.5"
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Sharpening Stone Pro|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00035886212452|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Type||Knife Sharpening Stones|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes wood handles and blocks)|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9|