You have no items in your shopping cart.
16" Nonstick Round Electric Griddle from Bethany Housewares: Bakes Lefse Bread, Cooks Pizzas, & Grills Hamburgers
This next-generation lefse griddle from Bethany Housewares is essential for making traditional sweet or savory lefse (a type of flatbread) rolled up with jam, cinnamon-sugar, or lutefisk. But the large 16" flat surface of this electric grill is also great for grilling steaks and burgers, cooking pizzas, frying eggs and bacon, and more. A deep outer rim helps to contain excess dough, oil, and batter from spilling over the edge. Grill plate is made of nonstick silverstone for low maintenance and ease of cleaning.
The Bethany Housewares 735 Heritage Grill has a wide temperature range, from a Warming setting that's great for tortillas, up to 500° F for the proper baking of lefse bread. Safety features include heat-resistant legs and hardwood handles.
Overview of the Bethany Housewares 735 Heritage Grill / Lefse Maker:
- Large nonstick electric griddle & grill from Bethany Housewares
- 16" flat cooking surface made of silverstone
- Specially tailored to bake lefse bread at high temperatures
- Also great for baking pizzas, cooking burgers & steaks, and frying eggs and bacon
- Wide temperature range: 200°–500° F
- Warming setting is great for tortillas and flatbread
- Outer rim contains batter and oil
- Attractive hardwood handles
- Heat-resistant legs
- Easy to clean
- Teflon coating
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Bethany Housewares Heritage Grill / Lefse Griddle - Nonstick Silverstone|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||0-24312-00735-9|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Manufacturer Warranty May be Available (not disclosed by manufacturer, check user's manual)|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Indoor or Outdoor||Indoor|
|Weight (in Lbs)||8|