You have no items in your shopping cart.
Induction 21 Steel Saute Pan with Ceramic Coating - by Chantal
Saute fish fillets and brown potatoes to perfection with Chantal's Induction 21 Steel Saute Pan! This 5 quart pan is constructed with strong Japanese steel that resists scratches and scuffs. The steel is infused with copper for optimum heat retention and a layer of titanium that offers additional strength and durability.
The ceramic coating improves the overall health value of foods by offering a nonstick surface that eliminates the need for greasy oils and spills. Chantal's Induction 21 Steel is oven safe to accommodate braising and baked treats. Chantal's 5QT Ceramic-Coated Saute Pan is ideal for whipping up a quick breakfast or evenly heating large quantities of food.
Chantal Induction 21 Steel Ceramic Coated 5QT Saute Skillet & Lid (SLIN34-280C) Features:
- Includes Limited 2 Year Chantal Warranty
- Constructed from strong Japanese steel
- Copper-infused steel optimizes heat conduction
- A layer of titanium offers additional strength and durability
- Ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE Free
- Nonstick coating eliminates the needs for oils and sprays
- Nickel free material to prevent allergic reactions
- Flat bottom and straight sides maximize cooking capacity
- Long handles stay cool to the touch for optimum safety
- Ideal for magnetic and induction, but works with all cooktops
- Height: 3" | Opening Diameter: 11" | Exterior Base Diameter: 10.25"
- Safe for oven use. Hand wash only
- Food Capacity: 5 Quarts
- Chantal Model # SLIN34-280C
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Chantal Induction 21 Steel Ceramic-Coated Saute Skillet & Lid - 5 Quarts|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||088818106343|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||11|