You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiestaware Chowder & Soup Bowl in Poppy - 22 Ounce Capacity
The Fiestaware line was introduced in 1936 by the Homer Laughlin China Company. Fiestaware remains the most collected, best selling line Homer Laughlin has ever created and produced. The vintage Art Deco design of concentric rings combined with the vibrant, rainbow color selections makes Fiestaware perfect for mixing and matching in your favored fashion style.
Durable, classic quality symbolizes Homer Laughlin China Fiestaware lines. This 22 ounce chowder and soup bowl is perfectly shaped for traditional corn or clam chowders with deep, tall sides. Use it for any of your homemade soups or stews. The Fiestaware Poppy color will not disappoint, but provides a vibrant pop of orange-red intensity to top your table. Create autumn table themes mixing Fiestaware Poppy with Sunflower Yellow, Paprika, Or Tangerine. You can have bold, dynamic contrast adding it to Lapis Blue, Turquoise, or Plum. Naturally Fiestaware Poppy will combine with Black as in the namesake flower. Add the Fiestaware Poppy Chowder & Soup Bowl to your collection today!
Fiestaware Chowder & Soup Bowl - Poppy Features:
- Vintage classic Art Deco Fiestaware design of sculpted concentric rings
- Mix and match colors and pieces
- Chowder & soup bowl capacity - 22 ounces
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made of fully vitrified china
- Lead & cadmium-free
- Serve traditional corn or clam chowder, or your favorite soup or stew
- Oven/microwave safe up to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe chowder bowl
- Resists cracking, chipping, and fading
- Made in the USA
- Fiestaware Poppy vibrant, earthy, orange-red color
Fiestaware Chowder & Soup Bowl Dimensions - 5.9" D. x 2.5"
Fiestaware Chowder & Soup Bowl Shipping Weight - 2 lbs
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Fiestaware 22oz Chowder & Soup Bowl - Poppy|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||42648406257|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|