You have no items in your shopping cart.
Signature-series Frying Pan / Skillet with Helper Handle (6") from Le Creuset Cookware
This skillet / frying pan belongs to the Le Creuset Signature line of gourmet cookware. The 6" Le Creuset skillet, here in Cherry Red color, is ideal for grilling chicken cutlets, pan-frying potatoes, scrambling eggs, searing steaks, and sautéing herbs on your stovetop. The compact size minimizes cleanup and is good for small families and light meals. This frying pan has a helper handle at the end of the bowl to provide extra support when transporting hot food from the stove to the dining table.
The Le Creuset Signature Skillet is made from solid cast-iron with a colorful porcelain enamel. This configuration blends the time-tested benefits of cast-iron cooking with the durability and chic look of glazed ceramic. This frying pan develops its own natural patina after the first few uses, so there is no need to pre-season this in the oven.
Le Creuset Cherry Red Signature 6" Skillet (LS2024-1667) Features:
- Compact 6-inch skillet/frying pan from Le Creuset French Cookware
- Part of the Le Creuset Signature series of cookware
- Ideal for sautéing vegetables and herbs, pan-frying potatoes and hamburgers, or scrambling eggs in small quantities
- Made from cast iron with a high-gloss ceramic enamel
- Conducts and disperses heat well
- Helper handle provides extra support when moving a hot pan
- Pan develops its own non-stick coating with use
- Capacity: 0.5 quarts
- Measures 6.3" in diameter by 12.25" long (with handle); 1.75" tall
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
- Item # LS2024-1667
Dutch Baby with Salted Caramel Sauce
By Le Creuset
For the Salted Caramel Sauce:
- 250ml fresh cream
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown muscovado sugar
- a pinch of flaked sea salt
For the Dutch Baby:
- 125ml of cake flour, sifted
- 100ml milk
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. icing sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
To make the Salted Caramel Sauce:
In a saucepan, gently heat the cream with the sugar until combined. Reduce until the sauce reaches a syrupy consistency. Add the salt to the sauce just before serving.
To make the Dutch Baby:
Blend the flour, milk, eggs, vanilla extract and salt until smooth.
Melt the butter in a Le Creuset Signature Skillet until bubbling and pour in the batter. Place the skillet in an oven preheated to 200°C and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.
To serve, dust liberally with icing sugar, scoop some vanilla ice cream into the centre of the Baby and pour as much Salted Caramel Sauce as desired.
Finally, sprinkle over a few toasted coconut shavings, if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe and images courtesy of Georgia East.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Le Creuset Signature 6" Skillet - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147241492|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.5|