You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atlas 150 Capellini Attachment (8327) by Marcato
Marcato’s Capellini Attachment for the Atlas Pasta Machine forms and cuts long capellini noodles for making authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn’t be easier! Pasta dough that’s rolled and cut evenly results in a more consistent texture, cook time and flavor. The Capellini Attachment easily connects to the Atlas Pasta Machine (sold separately), which rolls the homemade pasta dough to the desired thickness, then passes it to be formed and cut into capellini noodles by the pasta attachment. Fresh pasta can be dried on a pasta drying rack (sold separately) and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately. With the Marcato Capellini Attachment you can easily prepare fresh homemade Italian style meals such as angel hair with Bolognese.
Marcato Atlas 150 Capellini Attachment Features:
- Attachment fits with Atlas Pasta 150 Machines
- Forms and cuts homemade pasta dough into lasagna noodles
- Cuts through narrow ribbons of pasta to make angel hair
- Cuts down on cook time and creates robust flavor
- Fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use
- Easy to use and wipe clean
- Stainless steel materials are long lasting
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product dimensions: 7” x 2” 3”
- Product weight: 1 lbs
- Made in Italy
Looking For Other Marcato Products? Click Here!
|Description Author||Julia G|
|Name||Marcato Atlas 150 Capellini Attachment|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00787162798043|
|Type||Pasta Machine Attachments|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.1|