You have no items in your shopping cart.
(45029) Oven Bacon Rack by Nordic Ware
Cook bacon perfectly without all the grease and fat with the Nordic Oven Bacon Rack! This bacon rack features an aluminum base to catch the drippings and a non-stick coated rack which helps hot air circulate so no need for turning and your finished product will be easy to remove. This bacon rack is very versatile, so you can make jerky, bake french fries, vegetables, and so much more. Use the four corners as a pour spout to dispose of the drippings when you're done. If you love bacon but want a healthier option, the Nordic Ware Oven Bacon Rack will help eliminate the grease for you!
- Aluminum base and nonstick coated rack
- Catches drippings to provide healthier option for bacon
- Also good for cooking vegetables, jerky and so much more!
- Cooking surface: 15 in L. 1.38 in. W 1.25 in. H
- Aluminum base made in the USA, rack is made in China
- Hand wash only
- 10 Year Warranty
Use and Care
1. Preheat oven to 400° F and ensure that your oven shelf is in the center of your oven (not too high or too low).
2. Place bacon slices in a single layer directly on the rack, ensuring that slices do not overlap each other. They can be spaced very closely together.
3. For chewy bacon, bake 10-12 minutes or until the desired level of cooking is achieved. Crispier bacon can take 15-17 minutes. Watch your bacon carefully to ensure it doesn’t overcook.
4. Once the bacon has reached your desired level of crispiness, remove immediately.
|Description Author||Stephanie B|
|Name||Nordic Ware Oven Bacon Rack|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||011172450296|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.03|