You have no items in your shopping cart.
Coincal Chinios Strainer with Pestle & Stand from Norpro
The Norpro chinois strainer set will make your canning and kitchen work quick, easy, and hands-free. The chinois will assist in straining stocks, as well as whole or cut, cooked fruits and vegetables. This conical strainer will puree custards, fruit butters, puddings, sauces, and soups. This chinois stainless steel strainer has fine perforations, is 7 inches deep, and the handle is 9 1/4 inches long. The chinois strainer includes a wooden pestle that is 10 inches in length. The chinois conical strainer fits into the sturdy, chromed stainless steel, tripod stand that will accommodate bowls, pots, or pans from 4 to 10 quart capacities. Hand-wash the chinios after use.
The chinois is similar to a China cap which is a related, less-expensive piece of kitchen equipment. The China cap is more similar to a food mill or muddler having extra-large and large perforations rather than medium to fine ones. A chinios produces a smoother final product texture compared to the China cap.
Chinois Set Features
- Conical strainer used for hands-free straining and pureeing
- Chinios set made by Norpro
- Set includes chinois, stand, and wooden pestle
- Fine perforations make smooth textured final product
- Chinois strainer - 7 inches long with 9 1/4 inch handle
- Conical strainer and tripod stand made of chromed stainless steel
- Pestle - 10 inches long
- Sturdy stand accomidates containers ranging from 4 to 10 quart capacities
- Hand-wash chinois strainer set after use
- Chinois is often referred to as a China cap
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Norpro Chinois Strainer with Stand & Pestle|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||028901006426|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|