You have no items in your shopping cart.
Norpro Jelly Bag Strainer with Stand - Hooked "Feet" Bend to Fit
The best way to strain jelly, juice, homemade vinegar, and clear broths for canning or freezing is the old-fashioned jelly bag. Norpro brings back this manual, completely reliable, and efficient Jelly Strainer for your canning and preserving needs. The cotton-polyester blend jelly bag strainer has an elastic banded top to secure it to the metal stand for trouble-free, safe use. The metal stand has "hooked" feet that can be bent as needed to fit any size pot or pan. Prepare your liquid for straining, and simply pour it through the jelly strainer. It cannot get any easier! The liquid drains through the fabric jelly bag free of seeds, pulps, and unwanted fibers or pieces. Your jelly and juice will have gleaming, clear color that is the standard of best quality. Broths are silky smooth. Homemade vinegar is clean and crisp. If you want clear, simplistic perfection in your canned and frozen liquids, then get the Norpro Jelly Bag Strainer and enjoy the best you can make now!
Norpro Jelly Bag Strainer with Stand Features:
- Old-fashioned, reliable, efficient manual design
- Strain homemade vinegar, jelly, juice, soup
- Jelly strainer for liquids free of seeds, pulps, and other unwanted fibers or pieces
- Legs with "hooked" feet that bend to fit different size pots and pans
- Jelly bag cotton and polyester blend construction
- Elastic banded at top of jelly bag to secure on frame for safe, trouble-free use
- Jelly strainer stand constructed of metal
- One jelly bag included with stand
- Easy to disassemble jelly strainer for storage
- Hand-wash jelly bag and stand after use
- Jelly strainer dimensions - 12" H. x 6.5" D.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Norpro Jelly Bag Strainer with Stand|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00028901006143|
|Material||Fabric & Metal|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9|