You have no items in your shopping cart.
Norpro 18" Rolling Pin
The Norpro 18" Rolling Pin is made from high quality Beechwood and is great for pressing out doughs. The shape of the pin allows for a better control and evenly applied pressure across the surface of the dough. This type of rolling pin is usually used to roll pastries thin and round.
Norpro 18" Tapered Rolling Pin Features:
- Use this "authentic Tapered rolling pin" for better control with all your counter work
- It's used to roll pastries thin and round
- The shape allows for better control and for more directly applied pressure across the dough
- An essential instrument for aspiring pastry chefs
- Durable, ridge construction
- Made out of Beechwood
- Measures, 18"/45.5cm
- Wipe with a damp cloth
|Name||Norpro 18" Tapered Rolling Pin|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00028901030704|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|