You have no items in your shopping cart.
OXO V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
Use OXO’s V-Blade mandoline slicer to quickly cut potatoes for crunchy, golden brown, herb infused, homemade chips. The quick adjustment knob easily changes cutting thickness (in 1/16” increments) to slice a large variety of fruits and vegetables. OXO includes great performance and value with the Good Grips mandoline slicer: a stick-free runway, grippy food holder, non-slip feet, and hardened stainless steel blades (straight, wavy, julienne, french fry). Slice the time and effort spent cutting fruit and vegetables and buy OXO’s V-Blade mandoline slicer for your kitchen.
- 4 Blades included, straight, wavy, julienne and french fry for a variety of cuts
- Hardened stainless steel blades stay sharp even on tough vegetables
- Cutaway channels prevent food from sticking to board
- Quick adjust thickness knob to cut either 1/16”, 1/8", 3/16”, 1/4” (1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm.)
- Soft, comfortable handle and thickness knob
- Included food holder secures food and keeps fingers away from cutting blade
- Non-slip feet for added safety
- Hand wash cutting blades
- Body and holder Dishwasher safe
- Satisfaction guarantee, return for replacement or refund
The OXO Story
OXO began with the response to the problems with handling kitchen utensils with slightly arthritic hands. The solution was to incorporate the concept of Universal Design. This idea, to design for the masses, was how OXO created their standard of product design. Male, female, left and right handed, young or old, each product is created to facilitate the ease of use for practically anybody. Specific examples include liquid measuring cups that can be read from above without bending over; kettles with whistle lids that open automatically when tipped to pour; and tools with a grippy, non-slip and forgiving handles that make them more efficient to use.
|Description Author||Adam C|
|Name||OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00719812025575|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Polycarbonate|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.5|