You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cast Iron Escargot Dish, 5 3/4'
Six Succulent Snails! The Staub Cast Iron Escargot Dish w/ 6 Holes in Black Matte is excellent for baking and serving portions of escargot. The deep, rounded indentations can fit six divine gastropods (snails) along with healthy amounts of melted Irish cream butter. You’re serving snails with sophistication thanks to the fantastic cast iron bake ware from Staub USA.
Staub Cast Iron Escargot Dish Features:
- Perfect for making the classic french dish, "Escargot"
- Made in France
- Perfect for use with the Staub Round Magnetic Wooden Trivet 6"
- Lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.8 x 1.4"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
BLACK MATTE ENAMEL INTERIOR
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Staub Cast Iron Escargot Dish w/ 6 Holes - Black Matte|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00872078000806|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.74|