You have no items in your shopping cart.
16" Round Electric Griddle from Bethany Housewares: Bakes Lefse Bread, Cooks Pizzas, & Grills Hamburgers
This next-generation lefse griddle from Bethany Housewares is essential for making traditional sweet or savory lefse (a type of flatbread) rolled up with jam, cinnamon-sugar, or lutefisk. But the large 16" flat surface of this electric grill is also great for grilling steaks and burgers, cooking pizzas, frying eggs and bacon, and more. A deep outer rim helps to contain excess dough, oil, and batter from spilling over the edge. Grill plate is made of aluminum.
The Bethany Housewares 730 Heritage Grill has a wide temperature range, from a Warming setting that's great for tortillas, up to 500° F for the proper baking of lefse bread. Safety features include heat-resistant legs and hardwood handles.
Overview of the Bethany Housewares 730 Heritage Grill / Lefse Maker:
- Large electric griddle & grill from Bethany Housewares
- 16" flat cooking surface made of aluminum
- Specially tailored to bake lefse bread at high temperatures
- Also great for baking pizzas, cooking burgers & steaks, and frying eggs and bacon
- Wide temperature range: 200°–500° F
- Warming setting is great for tortillas and flatbread
- Outer rim contains batter and oil
- Attractive hardwood handles
- Heat-resistant legs
- Easy to clean
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Bethany Housewares Heritage Grill / Lefse Griddle - Satin Aluminum|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||0-24312-00730-4|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Manufacturer Warranty May be Available (not disclosed by manufacturer, check user's manual)|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Indoor or Outdoor||Indoor|
|Weight (in Lbs)||8|