You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chantal Cookware - 21 Steel Induction Saucepan w/ Glass Lid - 2 Quart Capacity
Chantal Cookware gives you lasting functional beauty, improved performance, and healthier cooking with the 21 Steel Induction Collection.
Chantal 21 Steel "Better Steel...for Better Health"
The Chantal Cookware 21 Steel Line Difference - Chantal 21 Steel Induction Line is a very unique combination of metals that increase the characteristic functions a piece of cookware performs. Induction cooking uses electromagnetic fields to conduct the heat needed for cooking. Ferrous metals are absolutely necessary for this type of cookware. Chantal Cookware 21 Steel Line is construction genius. Using the basic chemistry of metals in combination, this Chantal 21 Steel Induction cookware improves upon the basic nature of magnetic attraction in heat making. Chantal uses guaranteed, superior quality Japanese steel that has been enhanced by adding other metals. Copper is melted into the steel of the main body for better heat conductivity. This allows for quicker and more uniform heating. Titanium is included to add strength and durability, so your cookware will beautifully handle the rigors of daily use. Chromium is also added to prevent corrosion from exposure to heat, cold, and water. The Chantal 21 Steel Induction Line is made without nickle which gives a healthier way to cook. Nickle exposure often causes allergic reactions, and this Chantal Cookware will not cause this problem to ever arise.
Pull out that Chantal saucepan pan, and let the race begin. Perfectly prepare puddings or custards. Even reduce sauces to a rich, thick consistency to top roasted meats. Now you are really on a cooking roll! The Chantal 21 Steel Saucepan will do multiple duties in your kitchen. Simmer soups, cook some hot cereal, steam some vegetables. Your meal can be done in minutes because the combination metal construction really pulls that magnetic heat! The tempered glass lid will allow you to fully view the cooking process to time other dishes be ready at the same time. The Chantal 21 Steel Induction Saucepan with Glass Lid can be your kitchen hero while you hear the applause from a tasty meal well done!
Chantal Cookware - 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Saucepan w/ Glass Lid 2 Qt. Features:
- Unique composition of Japanese steel of guaranteed superior quality includes - copper, titanium, and chromium
- Copper melted into main body steel for quicker and more even heat conductivity
- Titanium added for added strength and durability in everyday use
- Chromium included to prevent corrosion
- NICKLE FREE steel to prevent allergic reactions that occur from exposure for healthier cooking
- Best steel construction for magnetic induction stove tops
- Also perfect for use with all other types of stove tops
- Tempered glass lid for shatter-proof safety and assurance
- Dishwasher safe saucepan - EXCEPT ceramic coated non-stick cookware
- Ergonomic handles for easy handling
- Saucepan capacity - 2 quarts
- Wide bottom and straight sides for maximum capacity simmering, boiling, warming
- Chantal saucepan pan dimensions - 4" height x 6.5" opening diameter x 5.5" exterior base diameter
- Handles remain cool to touch on most stove tops
- Saucepan with drip-less pouring rims
- Glass lid for viewing cooking process
- Limited lifetime warranty - EXCEPT on ceramic coated frying pans having limited 2 year warranty
- Chantal 21 Steel Induction Ceramic Saucepan - 2 Quart Capacity
"Chantal Performs Beautifully"
Privately founded in 1971 by Heida Thurlow. She was the first woman in the United States to launch and run a cookware company. Chantal was the first company to start using bright colors, tempered glass lids, and stay-cool handles in the kitchen tool market. The innovation that began the company still continues. Chantal also strives to give back contributing to relief organizations and specifically raising funds and drawing awareness to Alzheimer's disease and research.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Chantal 21 Steel Induction Saucepan w/ Glass Lid - 2 Quart|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||088818098426|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||6|