You have no items in your shopping cart.
Charles Viancin Silicone Lid - Poppy 13" Extra Large
Gone are the days of simple plastic wrap and aluminum foils being the only choice you have for use in your kitchen when an accommodating metal or other plastic lids are not available for use. The Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lid is so versatile by being heat-tolerant to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. Use it on the stove-top and in the microwave without worry. The large silicone lid creates an airtight and watertight seal on any rounded rim surfaces to prevent spills, boil-overs, and splatters. The vibrant poppy silicone lid can also be used to top food storage or serving bowls safely and securely to take to a buffet or party. The 13" Extra Large Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lid can be a valuable tool that saves time, money, and space which you can use in the kitchen happily each and every day.
Charles Viancin Poppy Lid - 13" Extra Large Features:
- Prevents stove spatters
- Retains steam and heat while cooking and pre-serving
- Safe for microwave, oven, dishwasher
- Raised-edge silicone lid prevents liquid boil-overs
- Use for quick cooking, steaming, reheating purposes
- Air-tight and water-tight to prevent spills
- Poppy silicone lid seals to any rounded surface
- Insulated qualities for keeping food hot or cold longer
- Safe handling by allowing heat transfers
- Eco-conscious by eliminating need for plastic wrap or aluminum foils
- Silicone lid in vibrant poppy flower design
- BPA free - food grade silicone construction
- Conserve storage space by stacking as needed
- Maximum heat tolerance - 428 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum cold tolerance - minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Poppy silicone lid diameter - 13"
Charles Viancin's designs found their initial inspiration in the beauty of the landscape of the French Alps where he grew up. The allure, artistry, and functioning purpose of nature eventually was expressed in versatile kitchen products for everyday tasks. The eco-conscious silicone lid and kitchen tool designs eliminate the use for aluminum foils and plastic wraps to decrease household wastes. Fun, beauty, and utility is what Charles Viancin is about. You will find in his ever-changing, creative lines of kitchen accessories lovely and inspired by nature.
Questions on Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lid - 13" (2906)
- From Dar at 12/12/16 4:51 PM
- How do I get food odors out of lid.
Thanks for your inquiry on the Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lid! To remove odors from silicone, we recommend scrubbing it with dish soap and baking soda. The dish soap will remove residue, while the baking soda will absorb the odors.
We hope this helps!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Dar at 12/12/16 4:51 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Charles Viancin Poppy Silicone Lid - Extra Large 13" GTIIN / UPC Code 849606043574 Brands Charles Viancin Type Universal Lids Home or Commercial Home Material Silicone Color Black, Red Size 13" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Weight (in Lbs) 0.9