You have no items in your shopping cart.
Country Living Grain Mill
The Country Living Grain Mill will grind virtually all dry grains, including wheat, corn, beans, peas, amaranth, etc. Designed to be quickly and simply motorized - no adapter kit necessary. If you need to see Motorization Instructions, please call us toll free at 1-866-852-4268 and we can get them for you.
The Country Living Grain mill is a very rugged mill, that is very well made. One you can pass down to your great grand children.
The Country Living Grain Mill will Grind wheat, rye, oats, spelt, amaranth, rice, and more. Will also grind beans and corn with the optional bean and corn auger. You can also make nut butter with the corn and bean auger, though it can be quite messy.
- 20 year warranty. 1 year on grinding burrs.
- V-Groove wheel for quick and easy conversion to electric motor.
- Cast iron flywheel for easy turning and smooth flow of flour.
- Large hopper holds 2 lb. of wheat
- Easy Dial - Self Locking Adjustment.
- Double sealed industrial ball bearings.
- Hand cast solid aluminum body.
- 30% less torque or energy required to turn than any comparable hand mill on the market.
Need help deciding which mill to purchase?
See our Grain Mill Comparison Chart.
Quick Compare Guide:This Mill is probably the toughest mill we carry. Will not grind as fast as an impact chamber mill, or quite as fine of a flour (though close), but is much more versatile, as you can grind anywhere from cracking grains to a flour fine enough for bread. Oily grains/nuts such as peanuts and sesame will not hurt this mill, and they will on an impact chamber mill such as the Whisper Mill or Nutrimill.