You have no items in your shopping cart.
Demeyere Cookware Atlantis Saute Pan & Lid - Induction 2.6 Quart with Helper Handle
When you are looking for a superior saute pan that will perform beautifully, then Demeyere is here to provide you with exactly what is needed. This series is designed with the focus clearly upon beauty, luxury, pleasure, and functionality. Demeyere did not forget tradition, nor the love of cooking, when endeavoring to create the best stainless steel composition combined with proper cooking engineering for each piece of cookware.
The unique design allows drip-less rims for pouring, heavy bases for even cooking without scorching, and hermetically sealed lids to keep in every drop of moisture and flavor. Demeyere's technological advances will give you a lifetime of consistent, reliable service.
7-Ply Material used for the Demeyere Atlantis Induction Saute Pan is an alloy of 7 metals, including stainless steel with an aluminum core. This unique construction causes the heat to spread directly and evenly throughout the whole pan bottom surface up to the rim. This is the optimum design required for the best frying or sauteing without burning under normal heating temperatures.
InductoSeal is the heart of the Demeyere Cookware Atlantis Induction Saucepan bottom that is a hermetically encapsulated copper disk sealed into the 7-PlyMaterial, which increases the heat-conducting cooking surfaces to 33% larger than traditional sauce pans. No fats, dirt, or water can permeate the strong welds of 18/10 stainless steel that hold the base in place.
TriplInduc, triple alloy applied to the exterior bottom increases induction efficiency approximately 30%, and keeps it flat over a lifetime of use without warping. Demeyere's trademarked Silvinox® surface treatment has been applied to the Atlantis Sauce Pan that will keep the gleaming classic white-steel shiny, without the typical discolorations that occur over the lifetime of use. Silvinox® also makes surfaces super easy to clean with less effort.
Demeyere's technology combines in this Demeyere Cookware Atlantis Saute Pan to make your cooking fun, simple, beautiful, yet state-of-the-art. It is time to make cooking a pleasure yet again with Demeyere!
Demeyere Cookware Atlantis Induction Saute Pan - 2.6 Quart Features:
- 7-PlyMaterial® design of 7 alloys including stainless steel with aluminum core
- Multilayered special alloy stainless steel material construction to the pan edge (4.8mm/0.19")
- Even and thorough heat distribution from pan bottom to rim for optimum frying and sauteing
- Silvinox® treatment for easy clean, discoloration-resistant surfaces
- Saute pan with thick, straight-sided, low walls
- InductoSeal® super conductive base of encapsulated copper disk
- Super constructed base prevents strong overheating, adds safety, totally hygienic
- Base copper thickness - 3.6mm/0.14"
- Induction saute pan bottom welded with 18/10 stainless steel
- TriplInduc® keeps induction saute pan flat over a lifetime of use while increasing induction efficiency 33%
- Cast stainless steel, ergonomic handles
- Atlantis induction saute pan designed for heavy, regular use by professionals and home cooks
- Perfect engineered design for optimum cooking
- Drip-less pouring rims
- Demeyere Atlantis saute capacity - 2.6 Quart
- Hermetically sealing lids holds in moisture and flavors
- Heavy bases resists scorching and burning
- Limited 30 year manufacturer's warranty
- Atlantis induction saucepan dimensions - 9.4" D. x 2.3" H.
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
- Compatible with most cook-top heat sources but designed for induction
- Demeyere Cookware proudly made in Belgium
Questions on Demeyere Atlantis Induction Saute Pan - 2.6 Qt. (41424A-41524)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Demeyere Atlantis Saute Pan & Lid w/ Helper Handle - 2.6 Qt. Induction GTIIN / UPC Code 813248010164 Brands Demeyere Product Line Demeyere Atlantis Collection Type Saute Pans Options With Lid Material Stainless Steel Color Steel Capacity 2.6 Quarts Size 9.4" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 30 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Belgium Weight (in Lbs) 8.5