Serve baked artichoke dip, individual pot pies, or chips and salsa with the Fiesta® Individual Casserole Dish in Meadow Green. In an array of fun Fiesta® colors, this mini baking dish is a perfect complement to your collection. Like all Homer Laughlin Fiesta®, it’s made of fully-vitrified, lead-free china that’s resistant to chips and scratches. It’s thermally-resistant, making it safe for use in the microwave, freezer, oven, and dishwasher. It can go straight from the refrigerator to the oven with no worries!
The Meadow Green glaze highlights the signature Fiesta® concentric rings and art deco styling of this little baker. It’s so cute, you might be tempted to save it for special occasions, but it’s made of the highest performing china and comes with a 5-year chip-free warranty, so you don’t have to be afraid to use it! Use it for single servings of baked pasta or cobbler, to bake and serve queso, or use a few to serve condiments or salad toppings at your next big dinner.
Fiesta® Individual Casserole (Meadow Green) Features:
- Provides an individual serving of desserts, appetizers, baked pasta, and more
- Fully-vitrified to be industrially strong
- Thermally-resistant so it can go from refrigerator to oven with no issue
- Superior heat retention keeps hot foods hot and cold foods cold
- Classic Art Deco styling
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Not safe for use on stovetop or open flame
- Dimensions: 9.25” long x 5.63” wide x 2” high
- Capacity: 13-ounces
- 5-year chip-free manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Looking for more Fiesta®? Click here.