For a cutting board that will last a lifetime, choose a Boos Block! At 18”, this Maple Round Edge-Grain Cutting Board is perfect as a cheese board, serving platter, or for chopping vegetables. It’s 1.5” thick, which makes for a nice statement board, but isn’t too heavy to carry to the table or move easily to the sink. It’s NSF-certified, and with durable edge-grain construction, it’ll hold up to all the chopping, cutting, and scraping you need it to. Made in the USA, Boos finishes each board with a coating of Boos Block Board Cream, which helps seal in moisture and protect the wood, so your board arrives ready to go. For everything from prepping carrot sticks for kids’ lunches to serving small bites at a cocktail party, this maple Boos Board will be your go-to.
Boos Block 18” Round Edge Grain Cutting Board in Maple Features:
- 1.5” thick maple butcher block
- Edge-grain construction
- Reversible – using both sides extends the life of your board
- Sealed with Boos Block Board Cream – contains beeswax to seal in moisture and protect wood
- All Boos butcher block products require periodic oiling/waxing. John Boos Company recommends reapplying every 3-4 weeks
- Member of NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) and maintains a current NHLA Sustainability Certificate. The company is committed to sustainable forestry practices
- NSF-certified for commercial use
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 18” diameter x 1.5” thick
- Weight: 14 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Item #: R18
Looking for more John Boos products? Click here.