You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor in Ice Blue - by KitchenAid
Prepare all of your fresh produce and homemade sauces with KitchenAid's Ice Blue Mini Food Processor! This mini food processor features an intuitive One Touch operation and three speed options. Low speeds are ideal for chopping, high speeds puree ingredients, and the pulse setting thoroughly mixes with ease. The lid also includes a drizzle basin, which allows you to pour in liquids while food is processing, which is a great feature for sauces and creams. KitchenAid's 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor in Ice Blue is ideal for controlling the precise texture of chopped veggies, creamy spreads, smoothies, pie fillings, and more!
- Mini Food Processor | BPA-Free Bowl & Lid | Stainless Steel Blades
KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Ice Blue Mini Food Processor (KFC3516IC) Features:
- Includes 1 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Simple One Touch operation
- Chop or puree with precise results
- Low for Chopping | High for Puree | Pulse for Mixing
- Includes pour spout and locking blade for easy serving
- Drizzle basin allows you to add liquids while processing
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe
- BPA-Free material is food safe
- 3.5 cup capacity
- Made in China
- Height: 9" | Width: 7.5"
- Specifications: 120V | 60 Hz
- KitchenAid Model KFC3516IC
GRAB-N-GO PANCAKE MUFFINS
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup diced fresh berries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cavity muffin pan with butter or palm shortening; set aside.
Place all of the liquid ingredients into your KitchenAid Mini Food Processor, except for the eggs. Then place all of the dry ingredients on top. Cover and blend on low 10-15 seconds just long enough to combine the ingredients (batter will be thick.)
Add the eggs and egg white; blend on low about 20-30 seconds just until the eggs are well incorporated into the batter (do not overmix or muffins will not be tender.)
Evenly divide the batter among the prepared muffin pan, filling each cavity just 1/3 full. Add a few berries to each cup. Then evenly divide the remaining batter among the muffin cups and top with additional berries.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, until slightly golden brown on top and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Allow muffins to cool 2-3 minutes in the tin. Then run a knife around the edges of each cup and invert the muffin tin over a sheet of parchment to remove.
Then grab one and go!
Kitchen Tip: These pancake muffins store well in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. To reheat, simply place in a 200°F oven for 3-5 minutes, until warm.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor- Ice Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049407210|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.3|