Get ready for family pizza night with this KitchenAid Coated Dough Hook for Mini Artisan Stand Mixers! This dough hook is coated with a nylon finish that glides effortlessly through thick dough for thorough mixing and easy release. Once the tasty treat is ready to go in the oven, this dough hook easily detaches from the mixer and can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup. Made for KitchenAid's Artisan Mini Stand Mixers, this dough hook makes the perfect for family-sized batches of cookies, pie crusts, calzones, fresh bread, and more!
KitchenAid Coated Dough Hook Features:
- Nylon coating for easy release and smooth mixing
- Kneads thick doughs with ease
- Eliminates the fatigue of hand-kneading dough
- For replacement piece or to alternate between ingredients
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Length: 3.8" | Width: 3.8" | Height: 4.8"
- Dishwasher Safe
- Item # KSM35CDH
- Compatible with 3.5-Quart KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer models KSM3311, KSM3306, and KSM3316
CHOCOLATE TAHINI COOKIES
Makes 10 servings
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup toasted tahini
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 2 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Flaked sea salt to garnish (optional)
Whisk together flaxseed meal and water in a small bowl to create a flax egg substitute and set aside.
Add tahini, maple syrup and coconut sugar to the bowl of the KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer fitted with the flat beater. Beat this mixture until combined. Add in the flax egg substitute and beat again until smooth.
Whisk together the dry ingredients (quinoa flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda and sea salt), then add them into the Stand Mixer, mixing on low speed (2 or 3) until a dough forms. Scrape down the sides as needed. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough into your hands and roll it into a ball. Place it on the baking sheet and flatten with the backside of a fork. Repeat with remaining dough. If using, sprinkle with flaked sea salt before baking.
Bake on the center rack for 10 – 11 minutes. Let cool on the pan for at least 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.