You have no items in your shopping cart.
Signature 5 Qt Braiser - Oyster Grey by Le Creuset
The Le Creuset Braiser Pan made of enameled cast iron hales from France with precision craftsmanship and quality that will last a lifetime. Both wet and dry heats break tough meats and tenderize fresh vegetables. This 5 quart Le Creuset braiser in Oyster Grey is the perfect family size. So whether you are cooking up delicate jasmine rice or making a heavy stew the Le Creuset Cast Iron braiser is a great choice to get the job done.
What does the Le Creuset Signature Series offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear than the Regular Series offers.
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oyster Grey Braiser (LS2532-327FSS) Features:
- 3.5-quart capacity Le Creuset braiser
- Includes Limited Lifetime Le Creuset Warranty
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Cast Iron braiser pan construction
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe cast iron braiser pan
- Diameter: 13" | Height: 5.75"
- Made in France
- Le Creuset # LS2532-327FSS
|Name||Le Creuset 5 qt. Signature Braiser - Oyster Grey|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147285885|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||16.05|