You have no items in your shopping cart.
In the Forest Fox-Embossed 34 oz. Measuring Jug, by Mason Cash
What could be more clever than adding the new Mason Cash Fox-Embossed Measuring Jug to your collection of measuring tools and mixing bowls? This adorable jug is made of durable ceramic Earthenware, delightfully detailed with fox-and-forest images inspired by 19th-century European folk tales. Measurement marks on the inside of the cream-colored jug make it easy to accurately measure ingredients, and the 34-oz. size was specifically chosen to accommodate your favorite cake, cookie, bread, and pastry mixes. This newest addition to the In the Forest design line is sure to become a collector favorite, so it is a great way to add to or start your own collection of Mason Cash kitchenware.
- Generous 34-oz. capacity
- Made of durable, chip-resistant Earthenware ceramic
- Safe for use in microwave, freezer and dishwasher (hand-washing recommended)
- Delicate cream color complements most kitchen décor
- Detailed embossing makes jug ideal for serving and displaying
- Part of the In the Forest collection inspired by 19th-century European folk talks
- Collection includes Rabbit, Owl, Hedgehog, Fox and Bear motifs
- Made in China
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Mason Cash - In the Forest Collection -Fox-Embossed Measuring Jug|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||05010853240527|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.6|