You have no items in your shopping cart.
11.75" Straight Precision Plus Plating Tongs by Mercer Culinary in Stainless Steel
Whether your plating style is meticulously-designed or natural and “effortlessly” beautiful, Mercer Culinary has you covered with their plating tools! For placing any kind of small or delicate food precisely where you want it, reach for a pair of Straight Precision Plus Plating Tongs. Designed with less tension to provide greater control with more delicate foods, these tongs are made of 18/8 stainless steel that has been heat-treated for greater spring back so they’ll keep their shape use after use. The inside of the tongs is serrated for a better grip on food, while raised grips on the outside keep them stable in your hand, even with gloves on. These 11.75” long straight tongs have a versatile design that can be used for any number of applications. Use them to place chocolate curls on a decadent dessert, to pull shrimp or scallops from the pan, or to place asparagus precisely where you want it.
11.75” Straight Precision Plus Stainless Steel Plating Tongs Details:
- Straight design to handle a variety of tasks
- 18/8 heat-treated stainless steel
- Designed with less tension to give greater control
- Satin finish to hide wear
- Raised grips on outside for stability
- Serrated on inside better grip
- Dimensions: 11.75” long
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Trying to choose between tongs from the Precision Plus or Precision collections? They are made the same except for the finish and the style of the grips on the outside. Precision Plus tongs have a satin finish to hide wear and the grips are in a diamond pattern. Precision tongs have a mirror finish to resist corrosion and horizontal raised grips on the outside.
- Item #: M35232
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Mercer Culinary Straight Precision Plus Stainless Steel Plating Tongs - 11-3/4"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301927608|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.2|