You have no items in your shopping cart.
4.25-Inch Offset Spatula by Mercer Culinary
No matter what you have to ice, decorate, or smooth, Mercer Culinary has a spatula the size and shape you need for the job. This 4.25-Inch Offset Spatula is perfect for spreading batter in a cake pan and frosting the top of a cake. The offset design will keep your fingers elevated out of the frosting while the molded polypropylene handle gives you a sure grip. The blade is made of precision-ground stainless steel to provide perfect flexibility, and at 4.25” it’s ideal for frosting the top layer of a celebration cake or an individual cake. If you just haven’t been able to produce a beautifully frosted cake, try this commercial offset spatula by Mercer Culinary—you’ll see what difference perfect flexibility makes!
Mercer Culinary 4.25” Offset Spatula Details
- Precision-ground stainless steel blade
- Provides the ideal flexibility
- Offset to keep your fingers clear of the frosting
- Molded polypropylene handle for a sure grip
- NSE certified
- Designed for spreading, smoothing, and detailed work
- Easily maneuvers around rounded or square edges
- Dishwasher safe
- Blade dimensions: 4.25” x 0.75"
- Item #: M18830P
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Mercer Culinary Offset Spatula - 4.25"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301909048|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Plastic|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.06|