Whether your plating style is meticulously-designed or natural and effortlessly beautiful, Mercer Culinary has you covered with their plating tools! For creating art in broad, 2.25” widths in purees, coulis, and sauces, reach for a plating wedge. This 4mm Square Notch wedge has 3 gaps and is great for making 5 evenly spaced stripes, but with some creativity, it can be used for many designs.
Like all of Mercer Culinary’s plating wedges, this one is made to stand up to frequent use in a fast-paced kitchen. It’s made of the ideal silicone material for the right amount of flexibility to keep the wedge tip firmly against the plating surface for precise lines and patterns. Color-coded for easy identification, a recessed thumb rest gives a comfortable grip and better control, while the tapered end helps you make more precise patterns. Add this 4mm Square Notch Wedge to your kitchen tool chest and turn your plates into art!
Mercer Culinary Plating Wedge – 4mm Square Notch Details:
- Flexible silicone maintains contact with the plate
- Recessed thumb rest for better grip and control
- Tapered end for precise patterns
- Designed to be easy to work with and provide excellent control
- Convenient hanging hole for storage and keeping together as a set
- Color-coded for easy identification; consistent color-coding for same styles of both wedges and brushes
- Heat-resistant to 480°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 3.75” long | 2.25” head width
- Item#: M35612
Looking for more Mercer Culinary products? Click here.