You have no items in your shopping cart.
16 Inch "Hell's Handle" Heavy Duty Turner - by Mercer
Turn those fires up and laugh at the heat! Mercer's "Hell's Handle" Heavy Duty Turner features a unique formulation that absorbs 50% less heat than standard polypropylene handles, remaining cooler to the touch for longer periods of time. The handles also safely withstand temperatures up to 450°F. Precision-ground stainless steel blades provide an optimum combination of flexibility and stiffness to keep your foods from falling into the flames. With an extra-long 8" head, this turner is ideal for larger slabs of meat, such as ribs or whole chicken. Mercer's "Hell's Handle" Heavy Duty Turner is perfect for any grilling enthusiast who enjoys delicious smokey flavors in their meats!
Mercer "Hell's Handle" Heavy Duty Turner Features:
- Superior balance
- Absorb's 50% less heat, which is ideal for cooking with flames
- NSF certified, sanitary sealed handle design
- High heat grill turner of professional quality
- Grill spatula with limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Stain-free German stainless steel for optimum flexibility and stiffness
- Great for use flipping hamburgers, pancakes, grilled sandwiches, and more
- Dual-textured finish for extra grip and slip resistance
- Head: 8" x 4" | Length: 16"
- Made in Taiwan
- Item # M18350
Mercer has long been a quality supplier of cutlery and tools for the professional restaurant, catering, and culinary education world. Product lines are developed with the help of those professionals to fulfill their needs. The base has been broadened to include the home consumer whom are more sophisticated, seeking gourmet and specialty products of high-quality professional grade.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer "Hell's Handle" Heavy Duty Turner (16")|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301905293|
|Product Line||Hell's Handle|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.16|