You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Nakiri Knife - Traditional Balsam Wood Handle & Japanese Blade
For those that love the precise angles, razor sharpness, and traditional design of Asian knives, Mercer Cutlery offers excellence and performance at an affordable price. The Nakiri knife has the classic rectangular shape of a wide blade with a flattened tip. This type of Asian knife is used to slice extra-thin slices of vegetables, specifically those without hard seeds. Use these lovely vegetable wafers for evenly, quick cook stir-fry and lovely salad add-ins. The Nakiri knife had a double edge with a 15 degree angle that is ambidextrous, so it can be used by lefties. The design and shape of this knife is to add swiftness to this chopping style. The Nakiri knife from the Mercer Asian Knives Collection will delight you with its sharpness and quality of manufacture. And you will have plenty of money left to go out and treat yourself to some special foods to cook or even another Asian knife!
The MERCER Cutlery Asian Collection - "Sleek Style" to "Make You the Master of Your Cooking Domain"
Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Nakiri Knife Features:
- Superior high carbon, stain-free German steel blade construction
- Traditional Japanese razor-sharp blade shape and honing
- Nakiri knife also known as the Usuba knife
- Classic rectangular shape of wide blade profile with flattened tip
- Tapered, double edge finish ground and honed by stone
- Blade angles - 15 degrees on both sides
- Nakiri knife ambidextrous, can be used by left-handed persons
- Excellent edge retention
- Traditional handles of balsam wood
- Used to swiftly slice super-thin cuts of vegetables, especially those without hard seeds
- Perfect for making uniform, evenly-cooking stir fry vegetables and beautiful salads
- Limited lifetime Mercer Cutlery product warranty
- Nakiri knife length - 7 inches
- Originally made and designed for professionals in culinary world
- Mercer Cutlery Asian Collection Nakiri Knife - 7"
Mercer has long been a quality manufacturer of cutlery and specialty tools for the professional culinary industry and educational fields. Product lines are developed with the help of those culinary professionals to continually meet the need of affordable cutlery excellence and performance design, materials, and craftsmanship. In recent years, Mercer has broadened their availability base to include filling the desires of the sophisticated home consumer that seeks first-rate professional grade cutlery.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Nakiri Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301903374|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Color||Steel, Black, Wood|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|