You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Granton Edge Santoku Knife - Traditional Balsam Wood Handle & Japanese Blade
For those that love the precise angles, razor sharpness, and traditional design of Asian knives, Mercer Cutlery offers excellence and performance at an affordable price. Santoku literally means "three virtues," or "three good things." This type of Asian knife can be used for the three knife skills of slicing, dicing, and mincing. It has a thinner blade profile for smooth, precise cutting movements. The Santoku knife is ambidextrous, so no reason to buy a knife for your left-handed partner. The scalloped-release granton edge reduces drag on the blade which gives finer slices and prevents food from sticking. You will benefit from spending less time in food preparation, and resharpening your knife blade. The Santoku knife from the Mercer Asian Knives Collection will delight you with its sharpness and quality of manufacture. And you will have plenty of money left to go out and treat yourself to some special foods to cook or even another Asian knife!
The MERCER Cutlery Asian Collection - "Sleek Style" to "Make You the Master of Your Cooking Domain"
Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Granton Santoku Knife Features:
- Superior high carbon, stain-free German steel blade construction
- Traditional Japanese razor-sharp blade shape and honing
- Santoku means "three virtues" of mincing, slicing, dicing
- Thinner blade profile for more smooth, precise cutting
- Granton, double edge finish ground and honed by stone
- Blade angles - 15 degrees on both sides
- Santoku knife ambidextrous, can be used by left-handed persons
- Excellent edge retention
- Traditional handles of balsam wood
- All-purpose Asian knife for multiple applications
- Limited lifetime Mercer Cutlery product warranty
- Santoku knife length - 7 inches
- Originally made and designed for professionals in culinary world
- Mercer Cutlery Asian Collection Granton Santoku Knife - 7"
Mercer has long been a quality manufacturer of cutlery and specialty tools for the professional culinary industry and educational fields. Product lines are developed with the help of those culinary professionals to continually meet the need of affordable cutlery excellence and performance design, materials, and craftsmanship. In recent years, Mercer has broadened their availability base to include filling the desires of the sophisticated home consumer that seeks first-rate professional grade cutlery.
Questions on Mercer Santoku Knife - 7" Granton (M24407)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia K Name Mercer Asian Knives Collection - 7" Santoku Knife - Granton Edge GTIIN / UPC Code 765301903381 Brands Mercer Cutlery Type Santoku Knives Options Stamped Material Wood and Steel Color Steel, Black, Wood Size 7" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Taiwan Surface Straight Edge Weight (in Lbs) 1