You have no items in your shopping cart.
10" Praxis Chef's Knife with a Rosewood Handle - by Mercer
Slice vegetables like a pro or disjoint chicken for a healthy family meal with Mercer's 10" Chef's Knife! The Praxis line is crafted with the highest quality of Japanese steel for a razor-sharp edge and easy maintenance. Because the knife is crafted from a single piece of high-carbon steel, the balance between the blade and handle is optimized for excellent control and plenty of muscle clearance. With a stunning rosewood handle, these blades are fit for knife block storage on any kitchen counter. Mercer's Praxis 10" Chef's Knife is a stunning piece of cutlery that can withstand daily chopping and meal preparation.
Mercer Praxis 10" Chef's Knife (Rosewood) Features:
- Part of the Praxis™ collection
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Soft rosewood for a comfortable grip
- Anti-slip textures for improved safety
- Great for meats and vegetables
- High carbon stainless steel for lifetime use
- Curved blade cuts straight down to cutting board
- Includes 3 compression rivets to prevent separating
- Length: 15" | Blade: 10"
- Item # M26050
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Mercer Praxis 10" Chef's Knife (Rosewood)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||765301924409|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Rosewood & Stainless Steel|
|Color||Natural, Steel, Wood|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.66|