You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shortbread Baking Pan from Nordic Ware USA Bakeware
The Nordic Ware English Shortbread Pan bakes a single cake of traditional shortbread which may be served intact or cut into 9 roughly-3-by-3-inch biscuits and served at tea time. This baking mold is made from Nordic Ware's non-stick cast aluminum for durability, light weight, and heat absorption.
The English Shortbread Pan's embossed design imprints decorative shapes, each with a clearly-defined rope border, for clean, elegant subdivisions of shortbread. The pan's integrated handles are a useful feature for making trips between the counter, oven, and tabletop less cumbersome. The Nordic Ware English Shortbread Pan measures roughly 9.4" inches squared (not including handles) by 1.6" deep. Hand wash only; this pan should not be used with metal utensils or abrasives.
Nordic Ware English Shortbread Pan Features:
- 9.4" square shortbread mold from Nordic Ware
- Made in the USA from non-stick cast aluminum
- Bakes shortbread and other cakes/pastries into elegant finger foods and tea biscuits
- Cakes break into 9 easily-segmented 3" biscuits
- Embossed design creates decorative, elegant shapes as shortbread bakes
- Hand wash only
- Do not use with metal utensils or abrasives
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Nordic Ware English Shortbread Pan|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00011172032379|
|Type||Mini Cake/Cakelette Pans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Aluminum Non Stick|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.5|