You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pizzelle and Krumkake Maker from Nordic Ware | Made in the USA
This cast-aluminum pizzelle and krumkake iron from Nordic Ware requires no electricity--just a stovetop. An homage to Old-World ingenuity, just place this pancake-press-like piece of cookware over a heat source, spoon on batter, and press down for a delicate sweet treat. The Non-electric Pizzelle/Krumkake Maker imprints an ornate floral pattern onto every pastry.
Krumkake, similar to crêpes, is meant to be rolled and eaten while warm and flexible, and is traditionally filled with whipped cream or dusted with powdered sugar. Pizzelle is akin to a sugar cookie and may be served plain, or rolled into a cone and filled with fruit, jam, ice cream, or any other filling (Nutella or Biscoff Spread, perhaps, for you sure of heart). This Nordic Ware Pizzelle and Krumkake Press has rugged wooden handles that are heat resistant and which can stand up to the abuse of daily use. Proudly made in the USA.
Nordic Ware Non-electric Pizzelle and Krumkake Press Features:
- Forms krumkake and pizzelle without electricity--only a stovetop is required
- Embosses a decorative floral pattern onto each pasty
- Wood handles stay cool even over high heat
- Cast aluminum cooks evenly and resists warping
- Non-electric design recalls Old-World ingenuity
- Made in the USA
Nordic Ware Non-electric Pizzelle and Krumkake Maker Dimensions: 3.0 x 13.0 x 10.5
Nordic Ware Non-electric Pizzelle and Krumkake Maker Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Questions on Nordic Ware Non-electric Pizzelle and Krumkake Maker
- From at 4/22/13 2:46 PM
- From Brenda Schumacher at 12/20/13 12:01 PM
- I have a krum koke pan and have used it on the small burner of my electric range for years. Now I'm purchasing a glass top range. Can this pan be used on a glass top range?
- I would not recommend - the only part of unit that is in contact with the stove top is the metal ring. I do not think you could ever get enough heat to make krumkakes.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Debbie at 9/17/15 5:23 PM
Ask Your Own Question
Pizzelle Review by Guest
I am disappointed in where I put my money. If you are a master chef you could probably make the pizzelle cookie. If you are ranked 10 times less than a rookie at cooking you will probably nearly burn your house down. I am definitely getting a new school pizzelle maker if I am going to get another. (Posted on 2/26/13)
- Additional Information
Name Nordic Ware Non-electric Pizzelle and Krumkake Maker GTIIN / UPC Code 00011172015402 Brands Nordic Ware Type Pizzelle / Waffle Cone Maker Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Aluminum Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Electric or Non Electric Non Electric Temperature Non Adjustable Weight (in Lbs) 3.0000