Bring the iconic style of the 1950s to your kitchen with the SMEG Hand Mixer in Red! This stylish hand mixer blends nostalgic retro design with modern technology for a beautiful & versatile tool you'll love using. With 9 speed levels and a Turbo function, this hand mixer features a control panel with a backlit LED display that shows the speed and time of use, so you can quickly and easily monitor how long you've been mixing. When you're done mixing or need to take a break, the non-slip feet allow the mixer to rest upright without tipping over and creating a mess.
This hand mixer comes with a range of stainless steel accessories including two wire whisks that are ideal for achieving light & airy textures of whipped cream, sauces, & egg whites, two optimus flat beaters that are ideal for semi-hard doughs including biscuit dough, cookie dough, & cake batter, and two dough hooks that are capable of mixing leavened recipes including pizza & bread dough. And when you're done whipping up your delicious recipes, the accessories come with an attractive fabric storage bag to keep them neatly stored when not in use. Whether you're expanding your SMEG appliance collection or gifting to the baker in your life, the SMEG Hand Mixer will quickly become your favorite tool that you'll love displaying in your kitchen almost as much as you love using!
Included with SMEG Hand Mixer:
- Hand Mixer
- 2 Wire Whisks
- 2 Optimus Flat Beaters
- 2 Dough Hooks
- Fabric Accessory Storage Bag
- Instruction Manual
SMEG Hand Mixer Features:
- Equipped with 9 speed levels + Turbo function
- Durable plastic construction with chrome handle
- Simple user-friendly control panel
- Backlit LED display on handle shows mixer speed & time of use for quick & easy monitoring
- Anti-slip rubber feet allow mixer to stand upright when not in use
- Durable stainless steel accessories
- 250 watts | 120 volts | 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 8.6" width | 4" depth | 6.7" height
- Accessories are dishwasher-safe
- Wipe clean hand mixer
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Looking for more SMEG? Click here!