You have no items in your shopping cart.
Corn-on-the-Cob Butter Applicator from Talisman Designs: Rich Buttered Corn without the Mess
Butter Boy's best gal Butter Girl enjoys nothing better than to apply fresh butter to hot corn-on-the-cob, leaving you without a buttery mess on your hands. The BG-Y Butter Girl butter spreader from Talisman Designs reduces waste and mess by rolling on butter or margarine directly rather than spreading it with a knife, which can be messy, uneven, and wasteful. This corn butterer is dishwasher safe and holds a full stick of butter. Stores upright in the fridge between uses.
Overview of the Talisman Butter Girl Corn Butterer:
- Stylish butter applicator from the Talisman Designs housewares co.
- The innovative and fun way to spread butter/margarine over hot corn-on-the-cob
- Dainty collared dress outfit with flower basket*
- Yellow color
- Holds a full stick of butter or margarine
- Eliminates messy hands!
- Reduces waste!
- 7" tall by 3.5" wide
- Dishwasher safe
- 1.) Remove cap to reveal exposed butter end
- 2.) Raise plunger to the right level of clearance
- 3.) Glide over hot corn on the cob
- 4.) Re-cap and return to the fridge to keep butter fresh and free of debris
*A photo above depicts Butter Girl with a purple frame wearing an apron. This is a former design. Butter Girl is now only available in yellow with the the floral dress outfit, which is a sticker and must be removed between washes.
Talisman Designs is the innovative force behind the Cherry Chomper cherry pitter and Egg Hero yolk separator. The company operates from and designs its innovative housewares in Minnesota, USA.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Talisman Designs "Butter Girl" Corn Butterer - Yellow|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00855759000654|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.3|