You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pro Z15 Serrated 9” Bread Knife by Zwilling
Slice through freshly baked bread to unleash that heavenly bread smell with this Zwilling Pro Z15 Serrated 9” Bread Knife. This ergonomically curved bolster is very user-friendly, made for safe cutting while causing less fatigue. The innovative Z15 serration is scalloped in such a way that it cuts cleanly and easily which will be ideal for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like crusty bread, tomatoes, and sausages. Swiftly slice through freshly baked bread in time for the butter to melt when you invest in your new Zwilling Pro Z15 Serrated 9” Bread Knife.
Zwilling Pro Z15 Serrated 9” Bread Knife Features:
- ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market
- 280 years of experience in knife making
- The unique Z15 serration is scalloped in such a way that it cuts cleanly and easily and will stay sharp for years to come.
- Perfect for foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like crusty bread, tomatoes, and sausages.
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
- Item #: 38406-233
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Zwilling Pro Z15 Serrated 9" Bread Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00035886382148|
|Brands||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.8|