You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hamilton Beach Commercial Citrus Juicer Model: 932
Hamilton Beach Commercial Citrus Juicer (Non-Electric) Model 932 Features:
- Flexibility… Designed to extract pure citrus juices from oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruits.
- Dependability… The model 932 Manual Commercial Citrus Juicer is considered the standard worldwide because of its dependable performance.
- Maximum Juice Extraction… The Hamilton Beach Commercial Citrus Juicer's extractor arm exerts up to 2,000 lbs. of pressure, ensuring maximum juice output, while minimizing skin oil and pulp residue.
- Strainer Cone and Funnel… The strainer cone and funnel are easily removed for cleaning.
- Swing-Out Juice Collector Cup… Designed for convenience, the juice collector cup swings out, allowing the operator to easily obtain the extracted juices.
- Acid-Resistant Finish… The chrome and porcelain components, as well as the enamel finish resist citrus acids.
Rack and Pinion Gearing… 2,000 lbs. of pressure makes juice extraction effortless.
Sure Grip Feet… Prevents skidding--won't mark countertops.
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Standard: Unit comes with base, strainer cone, funnel, swing-out juice collector cup, and Sure Grip Feet.
Base Width: 11"
Base Depth: 9.25"
Base Height: 21.77"
Questions on Hamilton Beach Commercial Manual Citrus Juicer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Has saved my hands Review by Guest
Easy to use, easy to clean, sturdy as heck. Makes squeezing limes or lemons a breeze, for cooking or for making mixed drinks; hand-held juicers were making my hands ache, but this Hamilton Beach gets the job done with just a press on the lever, using the strength of my arm. Works well with small oranges, but not medium or large. Not good with grapefruit, unless you cut it into quarters. (Posted on 5/20/11)
love this juicer! Review by Guest
We got this one as an upgrade from another manual juicer (I've forgotten what kind), but all of the house mates have agreed that this Hamilton Beach Juicer has more force & a better balance. A bit odd to get used to at first, because you have to circle the handle more times, but I think that's what makes it press harder. I thought the drip cup was a great idea, but it has ended up mostly pushed to the side. All in all, we love it! :) (Posted on 5/17/11)
Fabulous Juicer! Review by Guest
If I had room to store it at my other home, I'd have two of these Hamilton Beach citrus juicers. It extrudes wonderful juice and very little/no pulp. We use it every morning. It is quiet, which is nice in the morning, rather than the grind of an electric juicer. Love it!!! (Posted on 5/17/11)
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Hamilton Beach Commercial Manual Citrus Juicer Color Black Material Stainless Steel Type Manual Citrus Juicers Brands Hamilton Beach Commercial Weight (in Lbs) 11.0000